Lesson Polices and Procedures
We take pride in providing you with an enjoyable riding experience as we share our knowledge, passion, and love for horses!
To help us keep our program running smoothly please familiarize yourself with our lesson policies
The policies outlined below are designed to help us keep an organized schedule. This allows us to guarantee our availability to you and your riding success.
- Package Lessons - Package lesson students have priority scheduling and a specific day and time each week will be reserved for your lesson. A minimum of one lesson per week commitment is required.
- Individually Paid Lessons - Lessons may be paid for one at a time, however ongoing students' schedules take precedence. Optional advanced payments are suggested to secure a specific future day and time with your instructor.
- If you provide 24-hour notice or more your lesson can be rescheduled within the period of one week.
- If you cancel with less that 24-hour notice, the lesson will be charged.
- Callie Bell Performance Horses reserves the right to cancel lessons due to instructor illness, scheduled events or unsafe riding conditions due to weather. No charge will apply and your instructor will contact you to reschedule.
- Lessons can be paid for by cash or check at the barn; we also offer online payment through PayPal.